Welcome to the Libraries in CTSA blog, a place for sharing what we are doing in Clinical Translational Science Awards, what we're not doing but would like to, what to avoid, how to get in (or out), and other fun stuff.
Be aware, while authors (post creators) have to be registered, readers do not. I have also left comments open. We'll see how it goes once the spammers find us, but I would like to encourage the PIs and others interested in information sharing in CTSAs to add their thoughts.
Enjoy your stay.
Terry
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would recommend not leaving comments open at all, if only to not let spam linger for any amount of time. I would volunteer to moderate the comments (though maybe the founder has to do that).
My error, comments are open, but do need registration (just not posting author authorization). Thanks for catching me on that one.
Post a Comment