
I have just started on a project to track all Yale
CTSA defined emerging research, using RSS feeds I can monitor. It sounds like alot, but with RSS I am trying to make it a big bang with (eventually) not much effort. I will do a poster about this and the collaboration that happens from this at MLA 2009.
2 comments:
I am beginning work on a similar project. How are you determining what is "Yale CTSA defined emerging research?" Does your CTSA track research by grants (or PIs or??)
The University of Alabama at Birmingham won the CTSA in 2008. On the National Center for Research Resources web site (http://www.ncrr.nih.gov/), under CTSA, it lists 38 academic health centers who have also won. Has anyone investigated special arrangements involving ILL, consortial purchases or cooperative collection agreements with other CTSA awardees? http://www.ctsaweb.org/
Are you identifying CTS literature in your collection? MeSH doesn’t have a subject heading for CTS or bench to bedside yet. Do you know of anything in the works? Have any of the vendors called to sell you “CTSA” friendly products? Thanks, Liz Lorbeer (lorbeer AT uab.edu)
Post a Comment